Friday, November 6

Coffee Soon?


YAY! It's the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I always look forward to these hops. Even though I don't participate every time, I always enjoy seeing what others create. I'm happy to be able to join in again this time.

Coffee Soon?


If it's me, I want that coffee all the time, especially as it is getting chillier outside. I made this card using the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit. I colored the images with markers and added some distress ink to create a fun woodsy fall theme. 

Are you ready for some coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot cider? No matter your sip, there's something here for you on the hop!
 Have a wonderful day, Maura

 

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest