Friday, November 6

Simon Says Stamp Holly Jolly Release!



Hello friends! Simon Says Stamp has an awesome release today - HOLLY JOLLY, and I am so happy to share two cards I made using the new Lumen Embossing Folder.

 Wow, Simon now has embossing folders!! I really love the beautiful deep embossing, and I have to say, it looks awesome from either side. What a beautiful background for some holiday cards.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I've used the new embossing folder, and are inspired to check out the Holly Jolly release. 


SUPPLIES:



1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous cards! I'm loving the embossing folder that you used - amazing 😁. Wishing you a very happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest