Monday, November 23

Simon Says: Food and Drink!



Hello Monday my friends! This week our challenge theme is Food and Drink at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.  If you are in the USA, you might be celebrating Thanksgiving, and I wish you a tasty day with yummy food and drink. We had a very small family gathering yesterday with turkey, veggies from the garden, and all the trimmings (one son works on the holiday).

I am hoping we might be able to fit in some of the holiday movies soon, I always look forward to the old favorites and new finds. How about a nice hot cup of cocoa to go with the movie?

I thought I would make a tall card this time. 


These snarky cats are from the Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2020 release, and are so much fun to work with. They definitely have personalities!


I folded the Tim Holtz paper in half to make the card base, so wanted to decorate the inside too. Do you see how the tangled lights cat is curled around the edge? Then, I had to add a present and "Oh humbug".


I colored the cats and presents with Tombow markers and a water brush. I added a strip of the Tim Holtz Christmas Label along the side. 


The cat on the presents is either grumpy, trying to protect his hot chocolate, or in disbelief how the other cat could get so tangled up in the lights. What do you think?


I focused on Drink on my card, but remember, anything to do with Food or Drink goes this week. Pleas join us in this fun theme! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher.




A GREAT place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Wondering how the design team is using this week's theme? Head on over and check out their awesome makes!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest