Monday, December 21

Let's Celebrate!


 

Hello Monday, my friends! Welcome to our TWO week challenge - CELEBRATE! at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. 'Tis the season, so we are giving you plenty of time to create your celebration make and join in the fun. 

Sadly, this is Makena's final challenge with us for December, but I hope we will see her here again in the future. Wishing you the best, and a wonderful holiday!!

I thought I would head to the FUNNY FARM to make a few more Christmas cards. The farm animals are all celebrating with giant Santa hats and glitter! What fun! (I'm feeling shades of the book Animal Farm here...or maybe it's the movie "Babe"...)


I stamped and mounted the animals on black cardstock, colored and cut the Santa hats, and assembled the materials. I added pom poms to the hats, and some glitter, a bit of design and label tape to each card.


I edged each card with either Rustic Wilderness or Fired Brick. 


Then, I decided to add these fun holiday tags by Carta Bella to the inside instead of stamping a sentiment. 


WHOA THERE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


WHAT'S MOO? BELIEVE!


I RUFF YOU...PEACE, JOY, WONDER


HOGS & KISSES...and WONDER!


I will admit, these non-traditional holiday cards make me giggle...


Hope you've enjoyed my interpretation of CELEBRATE, and will join us for our final challenge of the year! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher. 

Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday season, from Hanukkah to Christmas to Kwanza to the New Year! Many wishes for health and joy in 2021. Hugs, Maura




A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


The design team is in full celebration mode, so be sure to stop by and see their wonderful makes and leave them some love!


1 comment:

  1. What stunning cards! I love your beautiful designs with those happy stamped images and fabulous Santa hats - perfect 😁. Wishing you a safe and happy Christmas filled with joy, peace and love! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest