Monday, March 22

Whatever the Weather




Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to this week's fun challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - WHATEVER THE WEATHER.  Spring is coming, really! (I tell myself that as I look out on the snow, but I am seeing patches of grass.) And, whatever the weather, it sure will be nice to get outside again...of course, I will choose a sunny day over a rainy one, but umbrellas come in handy at those times. 

Let's go to the park...
whatever the weather! If my park looked like this with pink skies, funky trees and toadstools, with big winged insects, you can bet I would go, just like my dandy couple out for a stroll in the park. Sun or rain, they are both prepared with their umbrellas (or parasol, in her case).


Not too many photos today, as most of it was just die cutting. I started by smooshing some Kitsch Flamingo onto my card base. 


I decided I wanted it more pinky, so added drops of re-inker to my mat, spritzed and smooshed again. 


Then, it was a matter of playing with the layout of my die cuts. I used cardstock on all of them, except for the pretty lady. I had a sheet of watercolor in my stash that I had previously created, and thought she would look nice in bright colors.


On the giant toadstool, I used some of that watercolor sheet, and card stock.


So, no matter the weather, head out for a stroll, pink skies, rain, sunshine...and enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired by my card and are ready to join this week's challenge. Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher.




A great place to shop!!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


The design team has some awesome weather projects for you, so be sure to check them out!


 

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful page! It looks so magical with the soft pink background and the dies that you used are perfect, it looks such a lovely day to go to the park 😀. Take care and happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest