Monday, June 28

Red, White and Blue



Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to our newest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - RED, WHITE, AND BLUE. 

This is Nikki Acton's final week with us as our guest designer, and it has been wonderful having you create with us, Nikki! I've really enjoyed your takes on the challenges. 

CATCH OF THE DAY TRAVEL ALBUM


As soon as I saw this paper pack from Graphic 45 (Catch of the Day), I knew that was what I wanted to use for my project. I found an old kraft travel album (G45) in my stash to use.  I just chose which papers and images I wanted to use and placed them. I popped some up on the cover, and mounted some images on card stock, keeping this fairly simple.


The bands make it simple to insert the book sections. I also added in a bit of stamping in red and blue.



I added papers and stamping to each book section...


Here's a flip through of the inside...





With summer's beginning, and the possibility of travel, this will make a great travel album to take along, especially for a visit to the ocean. It is ready to fill with photos, journaling, sketching, ephemera and so much more. 


Happy summer everyone! Come join us in our Red, White and Blue challenge, and you might be the winner of the $25 shopping voucher, or be spotlighted! Many thanks to our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp.


A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


And be sure to head on over and check out this week's beautiful makes from the design team!




 

1 comment:

  1. oohh Maura!! How gorgeous is this!!! Fabulous album and I love the papers and details!! Beautifully done :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest