Monday, August 16

Let's Dry Emboss



Hello Monday my friends! Welcome back to our newest challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Dry Emboss.  I'm sharing a set of cards filled with hugs.

BUTTERFLY HUGS


I began by scribbling distress crayons onto the embossing folder, misted it with water and stamped my first card background using watercolor paper. I continued to emboss 3 more sheets, as each impression got lighter in color. I was pretty surprised at how many I could do and still get color. 


I die cut the butterflies and hugs, layered my backgrounds onto black cardstock, and attached to a white card. Easy peasy, right?


Details...



Bright and colorful and ready to send out.

 
Now, it's your turn to join us! All you need to do is add some dry embossing to your make and share it with us. You might be chosen for a spotlight or the $25 shopping voucher from our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp!


A great place to shop!



Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Be sure to pop on over and see how the design team is embossing this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest