Monday, October 11

Autumn/Fall Colors Mood Board




Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - AUTUMN/FALL COLORS MOOD BOARD. Our beautiful mood board was created by design team member Zoey, to inspire you this week.

I truly enjoy the fall season, observing the color change of the leaves, the cooler days and crisp nights, and the final harvesting of the garden. Here are a few photos of the fall color change in the Adirondack Mountains.



I made a card inspired by Zoey's mood board.

PUMPKIN PATCH


I usually choose orange pumpkins, so I was intrigued with the white ones, and have been seeing more of them at the farm stands lately. I added a bit of green to the stems, and orange to the tops of the pumpkins.


The raven is keeping a close eye on things...


I tucked in some fall leaves...


I made several backgrounds and lots of leaves for a prior project which you can read about HERE. Sometimes I like to make up a bunch, so they are handy to pull from for another project.


Now, it's your turn to be inspired by the Autumn Mood Board and create a make. Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one of you!



A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Check out more Mood Board inspiration from the design team!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest