Monday, February 7

Love is in the Air




Hello Monday my friends! Welcome back to this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - LOVE IS IN THE AIR. We are showcasing the wonderful array of products from Simon Says Stamp this week, so if you have them, we would love to see them!

Please join me in welcoming our guest designer this month - Susan Babcock! I know you will be inspired by her wonderful creativity. 

LOVE BIRDS


I began my card with a light touch of stenciling...hearts of course!


Next, I layered some lettering over the hearts with a darker pink.


Then, I decided to go a bit grungy and smooshed some brown ink into the card.


I am liking the brown and pink, maybe it is reminding me of chocolates. I glued one heart on, and popped the other. Then I added a tiny black heart on top. I felt like I needed the black heart to balance the words at the bottom of the card. 


I added the love birds using Simon's Doll Pink card stock and set them on some velvet pink ribbon.


I added some pink cardstock to the card's inside, since the base was a darker color. 


Now, it's your turn! Use your Simon Says Stamp products if you have them, we would love to see them! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one person drawn at random - could be you!



A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Be sure to head on over and check out all the love from the design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest