Monday, March 14

Feminine




Hello Monday my friends! Welcome back to this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - FEMININE.  I headed to my art journal with some wonderful Klimt designs from Stamperia. 

DIVINE FEMININE


I began by scraping Umber and Gilt paint down the pages with an old key card.


Next, I stenciled several areas on each page with Simon's Square
Dance stencil and Sedona paint. I like to lightly dab the paint with a sponge.


I added more color with the Lapis paint and Simon's Deco Weave stencil.


I decided to smudge in some Ocean paint using my fingers. 


Then, I added in strips of the Stamperia papers, and added some die cuts.


The valuable and simple in life makes you create art


I overlaid a few areas with some stamped script.

Details...



Divine Feminine


Now, it's your turn! Come join the fun with us this week and share in the feminine mystique. Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher drawn at random. The design team loves to spotlight their favorites too!


SUPPLIES:

Simon Says Stamp Deco Weave stencil
        

A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Check out all the amazing makes from the design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest