Monday, September 19

Sparkle and Shine!




 

 Hello Monday my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the Die Cuts  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is: SPARKLE AND SHINE

Today, the Monday team is honoring Queen Elizabeth II as she is laid to rest today. For many many years she was a shining light to her people, and added some sparkle to our world. Today I am thinking of her and my team members who are most affected by her loss. May you always sparkle and shine on Queen Elizabeth!

 


I began with some ink smooshing for my background with these luscious colors. Once dry, I blended in more of the Citrine. I decided to do both the front and back of my card, so I could carry the images over. Once the inks were dry, I blended some pixie dust over it, just blending it in with my fingers. This gave it a pearly sheen.  


Once the images were stamped, I added some shadow and interest with Scribble Sticks. 


More sparkle is added with Glossy Accents, Simon's Unicorn Confetti and Wink of Stella on the wings. 


Sparkly detail...


BE A LIGHT, SPARKLE! 
I think that is some wonderful advice for us to follow as fall approaches. 


 As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Slimline White Scored Cards

Carabelle Studio Butterfly Sparkle stamp set

Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated inks - Pucker, Sweets, Citrine, Grapefruit

Simon Says Stamp Black Dye ink

Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust

Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks

Ranger Mister bottle

Wendy Vecchi Make Art Nonstick Craft Sheet

Ranger Heat It tool

Ranger Glossy Accents

Wink of Stella clear

Simon Says Stamp Unicorn Confetti

Simon Says Stamp Small Citrine Blending brush

Waterbrush


 So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura


Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest