Monday, April 10

Lucky Charms


 Hello Monday my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  ADD TEXTURE Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is: GET LUCKY


When I saw this Funny Bones stamp from Riley and Company, I knew Tim;s cats would be fun to mix with this. After all, if you've ever had Lucky Charms cereal, you most likely took out extra marshmallows because they were the best part. 


I began by blending some yellows and greens onto the tag after I stamped the funny quote. I spritzed a bit of water on the tag, and lifted it with a paper towel.


Next layer is Ocean paint and Simon;s Chunky Sweater stencil.


I pulled out of my stash some of Tim Holtz's Mischievous Cats to add, because after all, the quote leads me to cats with the Purina Cat Chow.


I tied a hand dyed ribbon around one cat.



Then I threaded more ribbon along the edge of the tag.


Happy cats on the prowl for Purina Cat Chow!


I found a funny lucky quote and used some lucky greens. Now it's your turn to interpret our Get Lucky challenge. 


As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:


Riley and Company Funny Bones Lucky Charms Without the Marshmallows stamp 

Studio Light Fantasy Paper Tag

Tim Holtz Sizzix Mischievious die

Simon Says Stamp Chunky Sweater stencil

Tim Holtz Black Kraft cardstock

Simon Says Stamp Black Dye ink

Simon Says Stamp Pawsitiveely Saturated inks - Fairway, Aegean, Citrine, Sunbeam

Dina Wakley Acrylic paint-  Ocean

Bearly Precision Art Glue

Simon Says Stamp Small Blending brushes

Hand dyed ribbon 

cosmetic sponge


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest