Monday, June 26

Time for Vacation!

 

 


 Hello Monday my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  PICK A NUMBER Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

It's been great having Kerry B with us this month! I'm sure you've enjoyed her awesome makes as much as I have.  

This week the challenge is: VACATION

Sometimes we have wonderful and exciting days away from home on vacation. Other times, we daydream about the exotic places we want to travel to on vacation. My bathing beauty is daydreaming of laying in the sand on a tropical island, soaking up the sun. I love these whimsical images from Art by Marlene.



No precess photos this week. 
I began with a watercolor background of sand and water. (page inspired by class with Joanne Sharpe) I like blending colors to create some depth, and I am always working on trying to leave some white space. 
I painted the palm tree , and once dry, went in with a black pen to add doodles to define it more. I cut it out and attached to the page.


If you can't get to the beach, at least you can day dream about it! I love these bathing beauties from Marlen, they are refreshing.


Dreaming of a tropical paradise vacation...


Are you going on vacation this year? how about creating and sharing your idea of a great vacation with us!

 

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Studio Light So Fish ticated die cuts 

Canson Watercolor paper

Kuretake watercolors

Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail scissors

Simon Says Stamp Glue Stick

Sakura Black pen

Watercolor brushes



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest