Monday, July 1

Add Some Red, White, and/or Blue

 


 

 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  TRANSPORT IT  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

Please join me in welcoming Laura Cassina as our guest designer for the month of July. Welcome Laura!!

It's the beginning of the month, and that means...we are showcasing the fabulous products from AALL & CREATE! If you have some, we would love to see them!  

This week the challenge is: ADD SOME RED, WHITE AND/OR BLUE

SCIENCE FUN! 


I began with some die cutting...


After I stamped my scientist was colored with markers, I fussy cut her out.


Then, it was a matter of figuring out the placement of the pieces...


It was a fun mix of stamped image, die cuts and ephemera to arrange.



This reminds me of my good friend who is a chemistry teacher. I am sure it will make its way to her at some point. 


 



As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

AALL and Create Matter of Dee #972 stamp

AALL and Create Mad Scientist #39 paper ephemera

AALL and Create Infinarly #39 wafer dies

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink

Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red and Soft Navy cardstock

Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick White cardstock

Bearly Art Precision Glue

Big Shot

Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail Scissors

Simon Says Stamp Foam Squares

Bone Folder 

Tombow Markers



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest