Monday, June 24

Transport It

 

 


 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  LET'S PAINT  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

Many thanks to Thom for sharing is wonderful creations with us this month. Definitely looking forward to more, Thom! 

This week the challenge is: TRANSPORT IT

I am taking a different approach to transport. I am thinking of all the cards I make that get transported through the mail, so to represent that, I've created an altered envelope. A very special card could fit inside, or it is sturdy enough to hold chipboard or embellishments. 


I began by deconstructing the envelope. Then, I sued this as a template to cut out my patterned paper. 

Once I taped the paper in place, I scored the envelope again.  


THEN, I messed up big time! I attached my second sheet of patterned paper onto the other patterned paper, not on the envelope where it was supposed to go. Needless to say, trying to pull it back off, I ripped a lot of the pretty paper. So, to try to fix it, I smooshed some ink over the biggest parts.


A bit of collage for the front... 



...and a bit for the back... 


Detail... 



I stamped "Just for you" and added a heart and "stamp" to the front. 



Just for You envelope, ready to be filled with something special and transported to you! 






As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Stamperia 12x12 Klimt Collection

Stamperia  Klimt 12x12 Background Papers

Stamperia Klimt 6x6 Collection

Simon Says Stamp Holiday Greens stamp set

Art by Marlene Paper Elements Edition 2

Simon Says Stamp Mocha and Citrine Pawsitively Saturated inks

Simon Says Stamp Small Blending Brushes

 Simon Says Stamp Everyday Scissors

Simon Says Stamp Bone Folder

3M ATG tape

Bearly Art Precison Glue

Ranger Mister Bottle

6x9 envelope



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest