Monday, August 19

Alcohol Inks or Drinks

 


 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Sparkle and Shine  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is: ALCOHOL INKS OR DRINKS

I went for Alcohol Inks for my makes this week. I pulled a couple out of my stash that I had made awhile back. It's nice to have some extras like this on hand to pull from when you need them. Why not just play for an afternoon with your inks and make some backgrounds? 

Mr. Snail Explores the FUNky Forest

Honored to have my Funky Forest card selected as a Weekly Favorite at Splitcoast Stampers!!

 

He Was Spellbound!


I used a mix of orange, yellow, pink and purple ink on this background.


I die cut the gentleman to overlook the scene...


Two mischievous cats and a quote chip...


Is the cat spellbound or the man? I added big googly eyes to my "male" cat, and doodled some flirty lashes on my "female" cat. 



I added a bit of the alcohol ink background to the top hat...


One card ready for Halloween!



Dreamy landscape that reminds me of the woods, using blues, greens, purple, and yellow inks.I do love the look you get by dripping the ink down the paper. 



I added Funky Toadstools and Trees, and a cute little snail for my scene. 


I think this funky forest works beautifully with this background for a whimsical card. 


I can see this emerging from the pages of a children's book...


Alcohol inks two ways...you get such a different feel depending on color choice and how the ink moves. Hope you enjoy playing with your alcohol inks this week!

 



As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz/Ranger Alcohol Inks

Ranger Ink Applicator Tool

Alcohol Ink Blending Solution

Tim Holtz ?Sizzix Funky Toadstools

Tim Holtz/Sizzix Funky Trees

Tim Holtz/Sizzix Mischievous 

Tim Holtz/Sizzix Gentlemen

Big Shot

Tim Holtz White Yupo Paper

Simon Says Stamp Black, Cream, Peacock Teal, Leaf, Green Apple cardstock

AALL and Create Shells and Stems

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Halloween Quote Chips 

Bearly Art Precision Glue 

Simon Says Stamp Foam Squares

Simon Says Stamp Googly Eyes

Simon Says Stamp Adhesive Tape 

Tombow Markers 

 
 

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

 



Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


3 comments:

  1. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read! Excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting topic that everyone should know this. keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this website because it’s very helpful to know about many things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest