Tuesday, August 25

More December Daily Inspiration

Since Maura has been sharing from her current December Daily class, I dug out my book to share also. Last November I visited Maura to attend our yearly crop together at Captured Moments. I got the inspiration for the books from Ali Edwards' blog. Ahead of my visit, I put together two kits for us complete with the acrylic albums, holiday scrapbook papers, envelopes, tags, rub-ons, various numbers, journaling spots, etc. One of the things we love to do is start with the exact same supplies and then see how differently our books turn out. Here we are from the crop hard at work.


We had so much fun making these books ahead of the holidays. That way, once the season started, all we had to do was take daily photos and add our journaling. When the books were complete, we sent them to each other to share. I was so excited when Maura's book arrived in the mail. We have spent quite a few holidays with her family and since we were not able to visit last year, it was so much fun to look through her album and share her holiday long distance. Now is the perfect time to make these albums and I am currently looking for just the right holiday papers for this year's album!

Here is my cover and one of the pages of my album--


Perhaps between our two books you will be inspired to make one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest