Thursday, September 10

"P" is for Photos

Maura and I both love the 7Gypsies 97% Complete Stickers. I love the fact that I can use one sticker sheet to alter a blank journal cover, a lunchbox or even a blank tin like I did here with the black and white photo themed sheet.



I added some pop dots behind the center square to add dimension and tied on a metal camera charm to fit the theme.

Inside the tin, I made a pocket on the left hand side with two tags slipped inside and adhered a rubber stamped Photo Log image on the right hand side.



The tin measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" making it the perfect size for a stack of 4" x 6" photos inside.

I like finding items like this tin that can be easily made into a unique scrapbook.

Rubber stamp: Cat's Life Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest