Tuesday, October 20

Crop Projects a la Michelle

I wanted to share with you a couple of the projects
my friend Michelle worked on at the crop.

Here is her ATC for our upcoming swap. We each have a letter of the alphabet and can do anything we choose with it. As you can see, Michelle has some "attitude" , oops, rather her ATC's do! (Michelle keeps telling me I signed her up to make 27 of these, when the true story is she signed me up!) She used a classic color combination to make the design pop - black, white and red. ATC's are fun to make since you have such a small space to work in, you really have to think out your ideas and layout. The trio of brads and fibers add some interesting elements.

Another project from the crop is this lovely Hindu wedding card she designed for a customer. The elephant is a good luck symbol, as well as a symbol of the highest true self, which she took off another card and re purposed it into a brand new bautiful card. The gorgeous papers she chose for the project are the new Renaissance Faire line from Graphic 45. I love the papers this company designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest