Monday, October 5

Five Year Anniversary Celebration at Captured Moments!

I just had to make getting to the scrapbook store on Saturday one of my priorities in a busy day. Captured Moments was celebrating 5 years of a very successful business - congratulations to the whole family! I was able to snap a photo of Maria (the Mom), Tiffany and Tara as they were very busy checking people out. I am very appreciative of all these sisters have given me in the past few years - most especially, a place that fosters my creative spirit and friendships with creative women. Thanks Maria for all your work on the "front line" and behind the scenes. I have enjoyed many a dish you have made for the crops.

There was a lot of excitement at the store! Here
are two of my crafting friends, Colleen and Lynda signing up for crops and classes. Lots of great deals, refreshments, and a LOT of people out celebrating. It was fun seeing so many of you there.

Thanks for everything! I know both Sheila and I love coming to your store. May there be MANY more years in the future for you and all of us to keep crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest