Wednesday, November 25

ATC Swap

Sheila and I are in a holiday ATC swap. I have St. Patrick's Day (my favorite), and Sheila has the Fourth of July, right in the midst of camping season. ATC's are fun to do, because you have such a small space to work in (the size of a playing card), you have to be quite creative in your approach. I like how both of ours turned out! We can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!

Thought I would share with you two approaches to the back. I found a neat stamp that I like to use, and Sheila printed hers out on the computer.
Weird karma - I randomly pulled out one of hers and one of mine, and when I looked at the photo, they are both #5 out of 12!

If you would like to learn more about ATC's and get some great ideas for them, click here. This site goes into a lot of neat techniques you can use with these miniature works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest