Thursday, November 26

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sheila and I wish you and your families a relaxing and delicious Thanksgiving! We hope you are enjoying your dinner with family and friends and making some new memories. Maybe you have created some place cards or made a special treat, sent a holiday card, or in some way shared your creative spirit with those you love.

A fun idea is to have everyone at your house write down what they are thankful for this year. You might scrapbook these notes or use them in future projects, but you will know right here, right now what is meaningful to those around you.

I know I am thankful for my crafting sister, Sheila, and that we get to create together, even if it is in spirit and long distance...I am thankful for our blog where we get to share our ideas with you...and as always, I am thankful for my family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!




1 comment:

  1. Love that Thanksgiving card! Mine is on display on a bookshelf...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest