Friday, November 27

Kit Class

My husband came home from work with this for me---

It's a class kit from the local Archivers store for their Recipe for Gift Giving class going on now. If you are not able to attend a class, you can still purchase a kit to work on at home. I love this because sometimes I feel rushed in a class or I want to add to it with extra items or I just want to make a pot of coffee, sit at my craft table and take my time and enjoy the process. In my pajamas.

Here is what it should end up looking like-but there is so much you can add to personalize it.

I think that mine will become a holiday recipe file that comes out once a year about this time. I can't wait to fill it with some new holiday recipes. If you have a favorite family recipe that you'd like to share, please do so! I'd love to try it.

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest