Friday, November 20

Treat Boxes

One of my favorite things to make for any holiday are treat boxes. They are inexpensive to make especially if you use up your scrap paper that you have in your stash. These are last year's Christmas treats for my mom's class kids.



They hold 5 Hershey Kisses inside. Just the perfect size for a little chocolate goodie. I found the template on the internet while surfing one day but cannot remember whose it was. If you click on it, it should open large enough to read the measurements. I think it has also been on Splitcoaststampers. By the way, if you haven't checked them out, be sure you do. They have great templates for just about anything.



Once I find a new goodie box for this year, I'll share.

Supplies: Basic Grey patterned papers, Stampin' Up punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest