Saturday, December 26

Crafting? Shopping?

The day after Christmas is either a shopping day or a crafting day. For me, and I bet for Sheila, it is a crafting day. One deciding factor is the ice storm that moved in on us last night. Good day for staying home and working on my December Daily. Plus, I have so many other projects started, I really should finish some of them. Today is the kind of day that is also good to catch up on my craft magazines and look for some new ideas to try out.

If I really feel the need to shop, there is always cybershopping! So whatever you decide to do today, I hope you have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest