Friday, January 8

Creative Chaos

Here is a view of my work space while I was working on my December Daily. I realize it may look like a mess to you (I know, Sheila, your space is always neat...), but for some reason, this mess works for me. I would love to have a big dedicated space for my crafting (even just a large table) where all of my tools and things have a specific spot, but what I have is a small desk, and it quickly fills with my project materials. I am always shuffling items around to work on a part of it, but in the end, I can still create and develop some pretty nice things. So, if you only have a small space to work in, don't let that stop you!

Guess it's time to clean up this mess and get ready for the next project mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest