Sunday, January 3

December Daily - the final days of 2009

I thought I would share the end of my December Daily first, since we have just passed from one year into another.

December 30 page is the wrapping from a present from Sheila, and is a Starbucks bag. Don't overlook incorporating some of the wrappings and trimmings from the holiday into your book.

The sentiment just fit, so it made a great page. On the back, I made a pocket and added two journaling tags. One tag I focused on 2009 and my blessings from the past year; on the other, I focused on my hopes for 2010.

My final page and the back cover simply consists of images of clocks and a few choice words to focus on the passage of time,

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest