Monday, January 18

More sneaks to share

I found a few more sneak peek goodies to share from the upcoming Craft and Hobby Show.

First off, this one's for Maura. I think that she just might like this paper line called Lil' Robots from My Mind's Eye.

Maura here - I LOVE this paper!! The robots are so cute!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this set. Sheila, you are finding the best stuff in your searching - well, guess you know what we both like!

I have always liked the idea of turning a printer's tray into a shadow box filled with photos and all sorts of found items that reflect my life. They are either hard to find in good condition or they are overpriced (especially on ebay). I have one that I bid on and won at a local church auction awhile back. It is currently stored in a closet waiting for me to work on it. 7 Gypsies has come out with a smaller version, but still nice.

7 Gypsies also has these Photo Stands. The idea is to display your photos in sleeves. However, now they are using it as a book stand. Brilliant! I absolutely LOVE the idea of displaying a very special mini album on these!


Like Maura, I also might have to purge some of the old to make room for the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest