Sunday, January 17

Sneak Peak - Crate Paper

I LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it!! Those new Crate Papers colors are ME!!! I can't wait for them to get into our hands, so we can start creating with them. I can see some beautiful spring layouts and cards with those designs.

Sheila, keep posting those CHA sneak peeks - you are really good at finding some of the best stuff out there. Just when you think you cannot, should not buy another piece of paper, a new design shows up that just speaks to your creative spirit. Guess I had better get to work on reorganizing my crafting area and purging. (I hope Captured Moments has the spring "yard sale" again, because I am going to have a lot of items to put out!) I have to make room for the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest