Saturday, April 3

Update...

There is a good reason why things have been quiet on the blog this week....Maura is on her way to visit! She has been busy wrapping up her school duties before spring break and I have been busy getting ready for her. I only have two things planned for us...Crafting and Cupcakes. I've been busy with the normal housecleaning and working on some last minute projects. I've also been pulling together some crafting projects so that we can have our very own crop! We'll work on some ideas for the blog, take lots of photos this week and share all our crafting goodies with all of you!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you two come up with! I wish I could join your trip to Archiver's. Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture on the blog for your 4/3 entry Sheila. The dog resembles Jasper!! I hope everyone made it safely and I want to wish you guys the BEST week EVER! You both deserve it. Happy Easter.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!! Have a fabulous time together <3
    Safe travels
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest