Monday, March 29

Easter Baskets

I made these little Easter baskets for my husband's co-workers. The basket is woven from kraft cardstock that I stamped with white ink to add a bit of interest. I made the scalloped liner to fit inside to add a bit of color.

The colorful bunnies are made from a shrink art kit.

I got these kits at a stamp convention but it looks like you can purchase them online HERE. The kits come with the sheets of shrink plastic and the clip art images on CD. I got mine years ago and still use them to this day. I love the different things that you can do with them. These were going to be Easter pins, but then I decided the scalloped circle tags needed a bit more. I think they are the perfect finishing touch. Well, maybe not after I add some Easter candies.

4 comments:

  1. Sheila,
    These baskets are adorable! I love the shrink rabbits you added - they are definitely your touch. I can just see them filled with jelly beans or chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila
    The baskets are sooo cute !!!! Love what you do !!!! I am sure your husbands coworkers will be pleasantly surprised when the Easter Bunny delivers them ;)
    Happy Easter
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you had time to make these! They are adorable. I barely had time to make three Easter cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila
    You NEVER stop amazing me! They are the most adorable things I've seen. Thank you for all you do to keep us addicted to your blog!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest