Sunday, May 2

Accomplished Two Goals

I accomplished two of my recent goals with this one card I made yesterday.

I have been wanting to make more cards-goal one...and I have wanted to sew more on cards-goal two.

This type of card is based on the same construction as the Pull Up Treat post HERE. The tutorial is on SplitCoastStampers HERE. I just replaced a piece of cardstock for the candy bar. I took a folded card and sewed around the three edges to seal it. Easy and fun!

Did you notice that it uses rubber stamps from the set that is in our current giveaway HERE? Remember to post a comment to win. Giveaway is open till Monday, May 3rd at noon EST.

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, I love it! Especially that you met your goals with this card. I do have to dust off the sewing machine again and use it more. I also like how you thought of putting the insert in, instead of a candy bar - it makes a very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest