Wednesday, May 5

NSD: One of the Day's Projects

I found this cute mini album kit from Little Yellow Bicycle in the Vita Bella line on sale the other day. I just love the colors - what a great combination of blues and greens. I bought two, and my friend Sheree and I worked together on this project at the crop last Saturday to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. We decided to finish it this Friday at the Pajama Crop at Captured Moments, so you should be seeing our version in a bit. Somehow, it seems like I have signed up for crops several weeks in a row - is that lucky or what?

Now to get shopping and find some PJ's for the next crop! (or pull out the sweats...)

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful kit with some of my favorite colors! Thank you, Maura for giving me an excellent reminder to print off pictures of little Carter! Looking forward to completing the book. Thanks again for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest