Sunday, August 1

Christmas in July Part 2

I must say that the Christmas in July crop at Captured Moments is one of my favorites of the year. It is like getting to celebrate Christmas twice a year! Thanks Tara and Tiffany and families!

I like that I can work on holiday projects so that later in the year when I am pressed for time some of it is already done.

Looking at all of the wrapped gifts, the excitement builds as you come in to the crop.

Colleen went home and brought back her little "Angel" for a visit. What an adorable little fluffball! We all got to meet him and fall in love.

I worked on Christmas cards and cards for my Stamp Camp card exchange. I just got this owl punch from Stampin Up, and it was perfect with this month's Kit Klub papers! It was a lot of fun making these little owls--each one a bit different and with its own personality. The owl stamp was from Hero Arts, and the paper from Jillibean. They look like they were all made for each other.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Maura, no wonder this crop is your favorite! It looks like it was a LOT of fun. And I agree...it would be nice to have a head start on the holidays. I think I craft more during that time than any other with all the cards, treat boxes, December Daily, etc. So glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest