Wednesday, August 11

Following Maura's Lead

OK...I am taking on Maura's recent card challenge here and also sending in some Halloween cards for the troops. I made these using the criss cross tutorial here. A little different of a card style but I thought that the pull out piece offered more room for an actual note to be written. I am sure that the recipient would love that.

Here are a few of mine---




















Where are yours? Be sure to share if you plan on taking up the challenge also.

1 comment:

  1. ALL RIGHT!! I love these criss cross cards that you make - they are so different from the typical card, and fun to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest