Saturday, August 7

Operation Write Home Challenge


It's time once again to work on a batch of cards to send in to Operation Write Home. (See the side bar - I am so proud! I figured out how to add a gadget to our blog!)

Their mission is to send handmade cards to the military to use to send back to their loved ones, and mail "hero" cards to uplift their spirits. I think it's a great idea, and what better way to use your extra cards from swaps or from your own stash. Be sure to check their directions, for example - no glitter (and they explain why).

Upcoming deadlines:
Halloween Sept. 20***
Thanksgiving Oct. 1***
Christmas Oct. 30
Be sure to have them mailed in by these dates. They will take "general" cards at anytime.

My challenge to you is to create some cards to send to OWH. I will be sending in a box in early September, so if you want to add yours to mine, just be sure to get them to me. We have some great holidays coming up that it will be fun to create for.

Leave a comment if you want to participate, and also let me know if you will be giving them to me to send in the next batch.

Happy cardmaking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest