Wednesday, August 25
Pink ATG Review
1. I thought that it would be huge and bulky to use. I have found that it is actually quite lightweight and not at all cumbersome.
2. I like that is is better for the environment as I am throwing away less plastic than my old tape runners.
3. The tapes just glides on. Easy to start it and easy to stop it.
4. I do love the 1/4" size. It is perfect for cardmaking and if I need to, I just add a second line of adhesive to get 1/2". I think the smaller size is great for me and the projects I like to work on.
5. I had a bit of a learning curve when trying to apply the adhesive right along the edge of my paper. Sometimes I'd misjudge where it would actually line up and, being the perfectionist that I am, it bugged me. But then it dawned on me to just scoot the tape to the edge of the roller and line it up that way. No more misjudging!
6. I love how much tape it holds! You can see exactly what is left through the clear plastic and there is a ton still on the roll even after using it non-stop on recent projects. It's going to save me so much money on adhesive.
7. Now I belong to the ATG club like just Maura. Yea!
Posted by Sheila at 11:11 AM