Thursday, December 23

2011 Project Life Now Available

Yes, this will make the third year in a row that I will be documenting a photo a day and using Becky Higgin's Project Life to do so. I just ordered the Turquoise edition probably less than 10 minutes after it was available. I love the graphic look of this edition. There is also an Amber edition.
I highly recommend this way of documenting the everyday little details of a year in your life. I honestly think that out of all my scrapbooks that I have made...these will be the ones that we pull out to look through time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest