Thursday, December 23

Ornaments

I know that these are last minute holiday ideas, but I have two reasons for posting them:

1. It may just motivate you to create an inspiration notebook where you jot down creative ideas, keep all those pages you've torn out of the magazines, photos you've pulled from blogs or instructions from websites. Then when you need ideas for wedding favors, invitations, celebrations, goodies bags or holiday ornaments....they are all in one place and organized.

2. I am not to up to date or organized with my inspiration notebook (ideas keep piling up) so if I post them here on the blog...I know where to find them next year!

So, here are some quick, inexpensive ornament ideas from Scrapbooks, Etc. that use supplies you probably already have.
flocked rub-ons

rolled up scraps of paper

strips of patterned papers

adhere masks

Mod Podge circles of patterned paper
Yes, I have two boxes of these clear round ornaments in the closet from two years ago that sit unused. I think that maybe I'll try some of these ideas so that they will be ready for next year. This would also be a fun idea to do at a crop or with friends as an ornament exchange.

Hope I sparked some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest