Tuesday, September 27

Halloween Sneak Peek #1

Well, I believe that Maura is probably finished with her long distance Halloween Paper Bag Book based on her two sneak peeks that she has shared. I don't usually wait until the last minute on our projects, but for some reason with this one, it seems like I have.

So...here is my sneak peek (still a work in progress).
dark, rainy day = dark photo
Once again...it looks like we will have very different styles of books. I can't wait!

Now back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Rainy days are great for crafting...I can't wait to see your finished book...and share on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest