Friday, September 16

Halloween Test Tube Holders

I found this cute project for Halloween on Splitcoaststampers, and as a science teacher, I just could not resist posting this on the blog for you to check out how to make them. Lisa Somerville gives all the directions here, and you can also check out the video below.


Sheila here...Maura beat me to posting this tutorial (great minds think alike). I made Halloween test tube favors one year and they were a huge hit. I try not to repeat any past goodies that I have made, but I am always tempted by these test tubes. Love em! I even saw the Martha Stewart kits at my local Michael's the other day. With a 50% coupon, you can't beat it! Hurry, this coupon expires Saturday but I always google for a coupon before I head out the door-you can usually always find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest