I've had fun getting my December Daily prepared. Now I just have to remember to take a photo every day to add to my book. I am going for a clean, simple feel to my book this year. I cut out several of the ornaments and adhered them to the acrylic cover. I really like to use acrylic, since it lets me layer and gives a peek through to what comes next. I am sure by the time I finish, this will have a changed appearance.
Sheila here...first attempt at a "different" cover for this year did not turn out as I pictured in my head besides the fact that I had the covers cut at the wrong size to fit my pages. So, I am back at it again and will be sharing once I like the results. Stay tuned!