Friday, December 2

December Daily Cover

I've had fun getting my December Daily prepared.  Now I just have to remember to take a photo every day to add to my book.  I am going for a clean, simple feel to my book this year.  I cut out several of the ornaments and adhered them to the acrylic cover.  I really like to use acrylic, since it lets me layer and gives a peek through to what comes next. I am sure by the time I finish, this will have a changed appearance.

Sheila here...first attempt at a "different" cover for this year did not turn out as I pictured in my head besides the fact that I had the covers cut at the wrong size to fit my pages. So, I am back at it again and will be sharing once I like the results. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. The one thing about paper...you can always fix your mistakes! Can't wait to see what you come up with, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete

It was so nice of you to visit and leave a comment, thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest