Wednesday, January 4

December Daily - sharing the goodies

 I received a surprise package in December from Sheila with some goodies for my December Daily, so I wanted to share those pages with you.

On my December 6 page, I included the "gift card" as a design element along with the photo.

December 23 was my last day of school for the year, and "bingo" just seemed to work for that day. Originally, I was going to use the bingo card as a page, then was going to make it a date, but in the end used it in place of a photo.  I will admit, I was not very good this year at taking a photo a day for the album, so used things like this, or a page of journaling, or stretched my Christmas photos over several pages.


I think my favorite is the final page shown here.  This laser cut envelope was perfect to slide a landscape photo into, and yes, we have had a few inches of snow here in the Adirondacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest