Thursday, March 15

Art Journal: BPC


One of the challenges presented to us in my Big Picture Class is to work in a grid.  I also had this challenge in my art journal class, so with inspiration from both sides, this is what I created in my art journal.  It had felt "undone" to me, even though I thought I was done with it, and tonight I decided to go back in and work on it.  Now that I have added some gears, buttons and ribbon, I feel like it is "finished".   In thinking back on the process, I liked what I had, but felt it was flat.  Now that it is more three dimensional, I feel it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest