Thursday, December 13

More December Daily Pages

No December Daily book of mine is complete without a tribute to my two favorite coffee companies. I was at Caribou Coffee first thing in the morning when their Reindeet Blend was available. So of course I had to include a page about my absolute favorite Christmas coffee.
 I included a holiday gift card in a small pocket and am keeping it in place with a heart shaped paper clip embellished with a little washi tape flag. I skipped a photo for this page and went instead with a cup sleeve and their napkins. I'm going to add the journaling right onto the red one.

Since this is the busy season for my etsy shop, I snapped a photo of packaging up an order, added a business card and will journal in the space leftover.
Stay tuned for my Starbucks tribute.

2 comments:

  1. Lovin your coffee tribute! Your photo sure shows the season at your shop too! Love the peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! great use of all that ephemera :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest