Sunday, June 26

Weekend Wandering: Wanderlust 2016

Catching up a bit on my Wanderlust class and working in my art journal this weekend. I had a lot of fun working with my new White Night watercolors from St. Petersburg - they are so deeply rich in color! I created my own personal palette to work with, and now it is time to play...first in red, white and blue, the colors of my country's flag.


Here's my page "Be bold, be brave": star die from Simon Says Stamp, stamps from Paper Artsy and Indigo Blu and my favorite white pen - Molotow acrylic paint pen. Oh, and I couldn't resist a bit of gold sparkle with Heidi Swapp's Gold Lame.


Then, I decided to go vertical on two art journal prompts and put them side by side. I do like the contrast between blues and oranges. Once again using my new watercolors - aren't those colors luscious?


"be bold, be brave" and let go of fear - it can hold us back and usually only through us limiting ourselves...

Art and reading are two of my favorite pastimes and often vie for my attention making it hard to choose between them...most of the time, art wins during daytime hours, and reading wins at night.

I hope you've enjoyed my little share today on what I am doing in class! Have a great day!

Adding another page I did over the weekend...I started out with circles of watercolor, then sprayed it and let it drip down, and finished with lettering.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest