Saturday, October 7

Happy WORLD Cardmaking Day!!

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I hope you find some time today to make a card or two or three and celebrate! 
I love to think that there are lots of other folks around the globe making cards, right along with us! 


I've been playing with my October kit from Simon Says Stamp. I love the Brush Stroke Messages stamp set, and the navy and copper papers!

For my first card, I decided to go bright with the inks and stamp blocks of color, using my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform (I highly recommend it!) 


I stamped the sentiments and hearts onto the color blocks, and my lovely hula girl is helping me today to show to card. 


Another block of color and saying on the inside...


My second card is using the awesome blue and copper papers and cute flower die in the set.


Happy card making!!
Maura


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest