Thursday, March 21

#the100dayproject


#the100dayproject 
starts April 2, 2019 and I've been pondering on what to do this year. I finally decided to focus on pen and ink and watercolor. Some days it may be both, some days just sketching or watercolor...I have some wiggle room for creative play.

On Instagram, look for the hashtags #the100dayproject and #100daysofbrushandpen, or follow @maurahib to see what I am sharing.

Are any of you participating in this Instagram adventure?
 I look forward to creating with you, starting April 2! 

You can find out more about it HERE if you are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest