Sunday, September 15

Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit


I was at a scrapbook crop yesterday and had time to play with the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. These are chock full of goodies, and I really look forward to them!

Simple card using the patterned papers, and a bit of gold I embossed with the 3D folder.


I added a bit of bling to the bird's breast...


Easy peasy card with the patterned papers and fun Shimelle stickers.


I wanted to try a disappearing watercolor flower with the stamps, so stamped in a light yellow.


Then, I used these watercolor samplers and a water brush on watercolor paper.



Final step was to stamp the flower image again with black ink. 


I could continue making at least a dozen more cards with this kit. I hope you've enjoyed these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest