Tuesday, December 1

It's DIEcember at Simon Says Stamp!

 


Hello friends! It's that time of the year again - DIEcember at Simon Says Stamp!! I am using the beautiful CHUNKY HEARTS PANEL die. This die will be perfect for Valentine's cards in a bit, but right now, it also works beautifully on Christmas cards.

JOLLY HEARTS


I've used goodies from the Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit on this card along with the Chunky Hearts Panel die. I'm loving the mix of bright and shiny with vintage velvet ribbon. 


Detail....


I'm saving those shiny hearts for another project. 



WINTER WONDERLAND HEARTS

I'm using the Simon Says Stamp Chunky Hearts Panel along with Tim Holtz Velvet Trims and his Burst 3D Embosslit, tiny attacher, fired brick ink and Christmas Worn Wallpaper, topped with a Christmas Flair button. 


Detail...


 Snowflakes and blue sparkle to create a winter wonderland theme. 


The Chunky Heart Panel die cuts beautifully. 
I hope you've enjoyed how I've used it to make two holiday cards. Maura

Supplies to make these cards can be found at Simon Says Stamp.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest